Privacy Protection Policy of KURASHIKI KAKO CO., LTD.
- Kurashiki Kako will establish company rules that will be obeyed by all personnel who are involved in the handling of personal information. All employees will be familiarized with these rules.
- Kurashiki Kako will assign a general manager responsible for the control of handling personal information. We will also provide our employees (directors, employees, contract employees, extraordinary workers, outsourced employees, etc.) with training and education opportunities to this regard.
- Kurashiki Kako will only acquire such personal information through appropriate means.
When acquiring personal information, Kurashiki Kako will indicate the purpose of use and the personnel in charge of the personal information to the concerned individual or by best possible means of posting, which Kurashiki Kako may know, on the website or similar.
- Kurashiki Kako shall use the personal information it acquires only for the purpose of use made known to each individual or within the disclosed range of use, and only by personnel authorized to handle such personal information and only within the time range deemed necessary.
- Kurashiki Kako will take legally appropriate procedures, including receiving the permission of the individual concerned who owns the personal information, if it is necessary for Kurashiki Kako to disclose the personal information to any third party.
- Kurashiki Kako will take legally required means, including necessary and appropriate supervision, when entrusting any work in relation with personal information to outside companies.
- Kurashiki Kako shall take legally appropriate procedures, including disclosure, correction, cease of use, deletion, etc. of retained personal information if requested to do so by the individual concerned, only after confirming that the person who requested to do so is truly the individual concerned.
- Kurashiki Kako will strive to continuously improve our system after taking reasonable safety measures, including preventive measures, prevention of illegal access, loss, destruction, alteration and leakage.
Purpose of Use of Personal Information
Kurashiki Kako will use the personal information for the following purposes in conjunction with all business activities, in addition to the manufacturing and sale of automotive rubber components and anti-vibration, soundproofing and cushioning equipment for industrial use.
- Purposes for the use of individual personal information of those who contact Kurashiki Kako.
- Study, investigation and handling of contents provided through consultation and contact.
- Delivery of company brochures and media for advertisements.
- Contact with and provision to manufacturers, distributors and/or affiliated companies in relation to the products of Kurashiki Kako.
- Purposes of use of personal information in relation to customers and suppliers of Kurashiki Kako.
- Negotiation, contact, consultation, investigation, order receiving and placing, settlement and provision of circulation materials in relation to business, handling of these activities and provision of services
- Purposes of use of personal information in relation to job applicants.
- Provision of company and recruitment information, and contact for notification of screening results and other information.
- Investigation and determination of employment
- Purposes of use of personal information in relation to Kurashiki Kako's employees, their families and retired employees.
- Business contact, organization chart, seating configuration in the meeting.
- Use for company introduction and media for advertisement.
- Attendance management
- Notification of ceremonial occasions for the coming of age, marriage, funeral and ancestral worship, as well as congratulations and condolences.
- Conversion of data for company club activities
- Payments which need to be made by the company including salary.
- Labor management including human affairs, assessment, skills development, welfare, safety and hygiene.
- Contact and provisions to subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Notification and reporting to governmental agencies.
- Disclosure of the minimum necessary personal information in relation to requests of subsidiaries and affiliates at the time of loaning and dispatching to another company, transfer to offices other than the head office and employment transfer.
- Disclosure of the minimum necessary personal information in relation to business activities with customers, suppliers, banking institutions and stake holders, for example the name and information of a person in charge are required to be on their records.
- Disclosure of the minimum necessary personal information which may be deemed appropriate from the viewpoint of common sense upon the request of disclosure by family members.
- *If there are any unavoidable events to use the personal information for any purposes other than mentioned above, such purposes of use will either be informed to the individual concerned or made public.
Disclosure of Personal Information
For disclosure, correction and cease of use of personal information, please contact us at "Contact for Inquiry of Personal Information and Specific Personal Information."
Please note that we will ask for a certain amount as a processing fee for the disclosure of personal information.
Persons who are eligible for request of disclosure
- Owner of personal information (principal)
- Attorney who is entrusted by the principal
Procedure for request
- Please call us at the "Contact for Inquiry of Personal Information and Specific Personal Information."
- Our staff of "Contact for Inquiry of Personal Information and Specific Personal Information" will send you our form of application by mail as needed.
- Please fill in the specified points on the form you receive and mail it back together with a document which certifies your status and a processing fee (in the case of disclosure request) to our "Contact for Inquiry of Personal Information and Specific Personal Information."
- *Kurashiki Kako will use the information acquired through telephone conversations and the information written on the submitted document only for the purpose of requests for disclosure, correction and cease of use and within the range actions to be taken for consultation.
- *Kurashiki Kako will be sure to abolish the information acquired through telephone conversation and the information written on the submitted document after closing the requests for disclosure, correction and stop of use and the range of actions to be taken for consultation.
Documents necessary for the identification of a principal
Please enclose the copy of IDs issued by an public authority on which name and address of the principal are written for the identification of the principal.
Copy of driver's license, residence certificate, basic resident register card (cards without a photograph are not accepted) or health insurance card.
Kurashiki Kako will ask for a fee of 500 yen for the disclosure of personal information per application.
Please enclose any combination of postal stamps totaling 500 yen in the envelop together with the application form.
Means of reply
Kurashiki Kako will reply to the applicant in writing if the request is about disclosure, correction or cease of use of personal information.
The written document will be mailed.
Basic Policy for Specific Personal Information
- Observation of laws, rules and ordinances
Kurashiki Kako will fully observe laws and rules and ordinances such as the "Act on the Use of Numbers to Identify a Specific Individual in the Administrative Procedure" and to handle the personal information appropriately.
- Specific personal information safety management measures
Kurashiki Kako will strive to manage specific personal information safely when retaining specific personal information in accordance with the "Rules for Specific Personal Information Management" which is stipulated separately.
- Contact for specific personal information
For inquiries about the handling of specific personal information, please contact our staff at "Contact for Inquiry of Personal Information and Specific Personal Information."
Contact for Inquiry of Personal Information and Specific Personal Information
Okayama Prefecture 712-8555 Japan,
4630 Yagara, Tsurajima-cho, Kurashiki
General Affairs Dept., Headquarters of KURASHIKI KAKO CO., LTD.
Availability: 9:00 to 17:00
(Not available on weekends, new year holiday, golden week holiday, summer holiday and any other days on which Kurashiki Kako is closed)