GHP Anti-vibration Frame for Air Conditioner
Preventing Large Low-frequency Vibration when Starting and Stopping Air Conditioners
A gas engine compressor causes large vibration when starting and stopping due to large low frequency exciting force.
Example of installation
- ・Major gas companies and GHP manufacturers recommend our anti-vibration frame.
- ・Each GHP manufacturer tested our anti-vibration frames using actual machines and sufficient anti-vibration performance was confirmed.
- ・To prevent gas pipes from being damaged by the oscillation resulting from starting and stopping of machines, an oscillation stopper is installed as standard equipment.
- ・The position of the isolator is set previously, leveling in the horizontal direction is almost not necessary.
- ・Satisfactory for designed seismic intensity of 2.0G