Anti-vibration Frame for Air Conditioner in a Computer Room
Downward Blow-out Structure Meeting Requirements for Raised Floor
In general, a computer room has a raised floor (double floor) structure under which wires, cables and pipes are lined. The most of the air conditioning systems installed in such rooms have mechanism to blow air into the space beneath the floor.
- ・Meeting the requirements of the downward blowout structure for an air conditioning system
- ・Frame designed to match the height of raised floor
- ・The system is with a horizontal adjustment mechanism in which an isolator and leveling bolts are integrated.
- ・Designating 2 types of anti-vibration frames, with and without a current plate, as a series
- ・The type of surface treatment is hot dip galvanized coating