Light equipment anti-vibration rubber mounts KXA/KXB series
Low Rubber Hardness, 15° is Achieved. This is Most Suitable for Anti-vibration and Vibration Isolation of Light-load Equipment.
Compared with conventional anti-vibration rubber mounts, the light-duty anti-vibration rubber mounts, KXA/KXB, have extremely low rubber hardness. By achieving 15° rubber hardness, vibration isolation and anti-vibration of light-load equipment, with support loads between 0.7 kgf and 3 kgf, can be optimized.
- Performance &
- Specifications &
- ・Simple structure and easy to mount.
- ・The fixture is serrated to function as a stopper. The structure prevents distortion when mounting.
- ・This even provides light-load equipment with the optimum vibration prevention support.
- *KXA type is provided with 2 hexagonal nuts and 2 SUS spring washers.
- *KXB type is provided with 1 hexagonal nut and 1 SUS spring washer.
- *Please use these only in the compression directions. Install these appropriately so that they will be horizontal to the mount face.
- *These are serrated to function as a stopper. Please mount them appropriately to prevent distortion.
- *Use them in an ambient temperature between -30°C and 50°C.
- *Avoid using them in the water or in places where oil could splash.
- ・Vibration isolation for control cabinets and controllers
- ・Vibration isolation for small pumps, fans, motors and compressors
- ・Anti-vibration and vibration isolation for other light-load equipment