Combined Spring Composed of Rubber and Coil Spring
The rubber spring is a combined spring composed of rubber and a coil spring. Compared with general anti-vibration rubber mounts, it has a flexible spring constant. It has an intermediate property between an air spring and an anti-vibration rubber mount, making it is easy to combine with vibrating machines.
- Performance &
- Specifications &
Excellent Anti-vibration Performance
The cylindrical structure combining springs composed of rubber with coil springs exhibits flexible performance, while allowing for larger deflection.
Large Load Limit
Since the combined rubber spring consists of metal spring and a unique rubber compound, a high load performance can be achieved without buckling.
Large Damping Effect
Use of a unique rubber compound with a high loss factor, it exhibits an excellent ability to reduce resonance amplitude.
Excellent sound-proof and cushioning ability
No surging which appears when metal spring is used without rubber, therefore, there is no noise caused. Due to its unique structure, it has excellent shock absorbing abilities
Excellent Durability and Chemical Resistance
Because this has been completed by high contour designing and compounding technologies, this rubber spring is extremely durable against mechanical aging during use and chemical aging resulting from exposure to oxygen, ozone and chemicals.
Easy to Mount
This can be mounted by placing a guide pin in the inner face of the rubber spring and setting a machine on it. Use a spacer if the inner diameter of the rubber spring is too large. Please contact us with any request.
- *The product # of optional spacers are shown with KR-XXX-S. One order of spacers is 2. The spacers for KR155S can be used interchangeably with those for KR170.
Precautions for use
- 1. If the rubber spring is with a spacer, do not push in the spacer with a guide when assembling them.
- 2. Make a radius at the end of guide after tapering the mount guide.
- 3. If the vibration frequency is 20Hz or higher and the amplitude is 14 mm or longer, it is necessary to use rubber springs made of a natural rubber compound, which cause less heat.
- 4. Use them in an ambient temperature between -10°C and 50°C.
- 5. The external inflation is approximately 5% of the outer diameters when rubber springs are used properly.
- ・Vibration sieve
- ・Vibration conveyor
- ・Part feeder