- Q1. Do you any guideline for age restriction?Career Recruitment
- No particular guideline for age restrictions.
We mainly focus on experience and expertise in making comprehensive decisions after checking the application documents.
- Q2. Can anyone who currently works for other company apply for?Career Recruitment
- Yes, we accept these people. Please contact us for details about the date that such mid-career workers can start working with us.
- Q3. Can anyone apply for the position which you don't advertise currently?Career Recruitment
- Please contact our personnel responsible for recruitment for details.
- Q4. Please inform me of the course of application from sending an application form to preliminary decision. How long does it take to be informed of the preliminary decision?Career Recruitment
- A preliminary decision on recruitment will be made after the interview process (two interviews are planned) after passing the document screening.
We normally take approximately 4 to 6 weeks to make preliminary decision.
- Q5. Is it possible for me to visit you for interview after work hours or on weekends?Career Recruitment
- We are pleased to hear your schedule of availability to decide the date and time of interviews.
- Q6. How do you decide the work conditions such as monthly pay after joining the company.Career Recruitment
- Work conditions will be determined based on the experience and expertise of mid-career employees.
- Q7. What is the ratio of people who were employed as mid-career employee?Career Recruitment
- As of March, 2016, 33.7% of total full-fledged employees joined the company as mid-career employees.
There was one case a mid-career employee who was promoted to become one of our directors. We don't think there is distinctive difference between mid-career employees and new graduates for career advancement after starting to work at Kurashiki Kako.
- Q8. Do you provide us with support for transportation fees when we visit you for interviewing from a long distance?Miscellaneous
- It depends on the nature of the application. For example, if you apply for mid-career recruitment directly from our career recruitment page and you are from an area other than Okayama prefecture, we will pay public transportation fees.
- Q9. Do you ask for overtime or holiday work?Miscellaneous
- We may ask employees to work overtime if it is necessary.
Kurashiki Kako deals with the improvement of the work environment proactively, including the establishment of no-overtime days and planned paid leaves.
- Q10. What welfare systems do you have?Miscellaneous
- In addition to the benefits you find in the application guidelines, we offer our employees a comprehensive medical examination, mental health care support (by an external specialized institute), support for meal, fees for correspondence education and books, defined-contribution pension plan system and club activities (baseball, soccer, track and field, table tennis, English conversation, etc.).
We also offer our employees a system for work-life balance, especially during child raising times. This includes a shortened-working-hour system and child-care leaves for male employees.