Building Vibration Isolation Technology
Building Equipment Vibration Isolation Technology which Suppresses Vibrations of Building Equipment and Creates a Comfortable Atmosphere
Noise Problems of Buildings
There are many pieces of equipment and instruments installed in general buildings in order to maintain amenities in rooms.
However, the vibrations in these pieces of equipment and instruments are transmitted to the walls, floors and ceilings and cause noise in the rooms.
As described here, the noise produced when the vibration sources create vibrations and the building construction transmits the vibrations is called "solid-borne sound." This solid-borne sound is one of causes of noise problems in buildings.
Anti-vibration Frame which Suppresses Solid-Borne Sound
Recently, it has become general practice to use anti-vibration rubber mounts and springs to support equipment and installations to prevent their vibrations being transmitted to buildings as countermeasures for anti-vibration against the solid-borne sound. On the other hand, due to weight-savings and to promote low rigidity in building structures, high anti-vibration capabilities and countermeasures for earthquake resistance are being required.
Kurashiki Kako offers anti-vibration frames to our customers as a solution suitable for the needs of the age.
Functionalities of Anti-vibration Frames
- ・Complex spring in which an integrally formed coil spring and rubber mount are combined. This unique structure has achieved a natural frequency similar to coil springs, in addition to an excellent vibration insulation effect.
- ・It has excellent performance to reduce resonance amplitude.
- ・Chloroprene rubber which has excellent weather-resistance is used. This also has a high durability.
High Performance Spring
- ・Coil springs are built in the weather-resistant resin casings.
- ・Shutting off high frequency waves by using rubber on the top of each case.
- ・This can be used for natural frequencies up to 2.3 Hz.
- ・This includes a surge prevention function as standard equipment.
Anti-seismic mechanism (stabilizing stopper, anti-seismic stopper mechanism)
- ・This minimizes vibration during earthquake and strong wind.
- ・Safety-oriented design, realizing the designed horizontal vibration factor of 2.0 and the vertical vibration factor of 1.0.
- *Except for some models.
Surface treatment (hot dip galvanized coating)
- ・This is applied to anti-vibration frames which are installed outside.
Anti-vibration frame dedicated to multi-air conditioner for buildings
This is an anti-vibration frame which can be applied to a variety of situations from new installation and renewal.
This is a newly designed frame created in the search for functionalities, while maintaining functions of conventional anti-vibration frames.
Anti-vibration frame for pumps
The anti-vibration frame of stylish shape with a unique sliding mechanism, realizing space-saving.
Concrete-less and weight minimization make it possible to carry and then install easily.