Kurashiki Kako strictly adheres to business activities honestly and puts organization construction into practice stressing compliance so that we can carry out our social responsibilities.
Strengthening of Compliance
Declaration of Compliance Enhancement
Kurashiki Kako Co., Ltd. and our affiliated subsidiaries declare the following in order to strengthen compliance based on a sincere and strong sense of ethics and awareness of our social responsibility and mission.
- Compliance with Laws, Regulations, and Rules
We will comply with laws, regulations, and rules, and act in a sensible manner as business people and members of society.
- Eliminate Fraudulent Behavior
We will not engage in any activities that conflict with the relevant laws and regulations, and we will resolutely refuse to engage in any fraudulent or illegal activities.
- Realization of a Sustainable Society
We will contribute to the realization of a sustainable society through our social mission of providing a stable supply of automotive parts and industrial equipment products.
- Ensure Quality Control
We will comply with various laws and regulations and ensure strict quality control in the supply of products and parts.
- Contract Compliance
We will enter into and adhere to fair contracts with our business partners.
- Management of Confidential and Personal Information
We will appropriately manage confidential information and personal information in our possession, as well as confidential information obtained from third parties, in accordance with laws, regulations, rules, and contracts.
- Prohibition of Insider Trading
In the event that we obtain important information about a third party, including a business partner, in the course of our work, we will not engage in insider trading or take any action or conduct that may lead to suspicion of insider trading until such information is officially disclosed.
- Eradication of Relationships with Antisocial Forces
We will not have any relationship with antisocial forces and will not engage in any activities that would encourage the activities of antisocial forces.
- Strict Distinction between Public and Private Matters
We will strictly distinguish between personal interests and those of the company and carry out our work with integrity.
- Respecting Human Rights
We respect human rights and do not engage in any discrimination or harassment on the basis of nationality, race, gender, age, religion, beliefs, social status, or disability.
- Responding to Compliance Violations
In the event of an incident of noncompliance, we will strive to ascertain the facts and clarify the root cause, and thoroughly prevent recurrence.
- Establishing Internal Controls
We will establish and adhere to internal controls for the purpose of ensuring the implementation of 1 to 11 above.
Statement of Corporate Code of Ethics
Directors and employees of Kurashiki Kako will always act according to the code of ethics described below and the spirit of this code when making decisions and conducting day-to-day business. Through these acts, we will strive to gain an even stronger social trust.
- Strictly adhere to laws, company with rules, common sense in a global society and sound common practices.
- Fairness and justice
- Fulfillment of corporate social responsibilities
- Strict performance of individual job responsibilities
In order to practice "Corporate Ethics," our directors and employees will act in accordance to the following guidelines.
- Adhering to laws, rules, ordinances, as well as rules and regulations established within the company. Determining our own activities, in situations where no specific rules are to be applied, based on the spirit of corporate ethics.
- Always being fair to employees, customers and suppliers. Never taking advantage of personal occupational positions to gain or give unfair or inappropriate profit and/or accommodation
- Drawing a line between public and private and not taking or making improper use of company assets.
- Maintaining confidentiality. Not infringing upon the intellectual property rights of Kurashiki Kako and other companies.
- Pursuing people's safety and environment-friendliness for product manufacturing.
- Always acting in a responsible manner to pursue sound profits.
- Respecting human rights and human dignity
- Always reporting truthfully on a timely basis both to internal and external parties.