EHP Anti-vibration Frame for Air Conditioner Chiller
Carry Stage Anti-vibration Frame Dedicated to Multi-air conditioner for Building
Creating a variety of situations from new installation and renewal. It is easy to carry it into the building site as it can be assembled on site.
- ・Light weight, compact and easy to carry.
- ・Coil springs are built in weather-resistant resin casings. Shutting off high frequency waves by using rubber on the top of each case.
- ・This minimizes vibration during earthquake and strong wind. Safety-oriented design, realizing the horizontal vibration factor of 2.0 and the vertical vibration factor of 1.0.
- ・Hot dip galvanizing plates are used to allow installation outside.
*Partially ZAM steel are used.
A/C Anti-vibration Frame (ABM type, BM type, ABMR type)
For outdoor units: ABM type, BM type
For indoor units: ABMR type
- ・The source of vibration is fans and compressors, however, actual problems are caused by exciting force of compressors. The frequency components that this exciting force has are from about 10 to 150 Hz, and thus it should not cause a big problem under normal situations. However, it could cause a noise disturbance depending on the condition of the floor on which compressors are situated.
Chiller Anti-vibration Frame (C type & CR type)
Air or water chiller: C type & CR type
- ・The source of vibration is fans and compressors, however, the compressors installed for the chillers are high-power compressors compared to those for air conditioners.
Because of this, the exciting force of these compressors is extremely large and the exciting frequency component may be close to 250 Hz in normal cases.
- ・As compressors have a large exciting force and they are installed on the top floor, sufficient anti-vibration countermeasures need to be taken.
Hybrid anti-vibration frame
- ・Reduced damage to equipment at the time of an earthquake.
An attenuation function has been added to the functions, including anti-vibration and anti-seismic functions, that the conventional anti-vibration frame had originally been installed with.
Use: Important piping systems, especially for hospitals and disaster prevention facilities
Smooth absorption of both vertical and horizontal seismic vibrations using an attenuation function "S-stop"
- ・Realizing excellent vibration damping performance
Smooth absorption of accelerated vibrations transmitted to equipment both in the vertical and horizontal directions. Significant reduction of vibrations compared with that of conventional anti-vibration frames (compared through our own testing)