Anti-vibration Frame for Fan
Meeting the Requirements for Floor-mounted Type and Hanging Suspension Type by Designing the Frames based on the Equipment to be Installed
The excitation source of a fan system is axial rotational vibration caused by a fan and an electric motor. If the system is installed on the weak floor, the vibration disturbance could occur during low speed rotation.
Example of installation
- ・Possible to design the floor-mounted type (FBFV type) and the hanging suspension type (FBHV type).
- ・Easy to level horizontally, since an isolator position has been adjusted.
- ・General type: Standard-product series that can be applied to the greater number of models by making the fan mount area movable
- ・Rust resistant finishing with the hot dip galvanized coating
- ・General models are available for immediate delivery.
- ・Large models are build to order