Spring High Mount
A compact High Mount for Press Machines.
A High Level Anti-vibration Performance. Excellent Cost Performance and Easy to Install
As the structure of this high mount is specially laid out using a disc spring-specific property, it has excellent shock absorbing and anti-vibration features in spite of its compact design.
In addition, the machine can be installed using direct supports without constructing a special foundation, therefore, yielding great cost savings for vibration prevention.
- Specifications &
- *If the size of the mount hole of the machine is φ35 or larger, insert a thick flat washer, □ 50 or thicker between the machine and the KSD housing.
The Support Load and Natural Frequency of SPRING HI-MOUNT series
- 1. Place the spring hi-mount under the bolt hole of the machine.
- 2. Insert the leveling bolt into the screw hole of the spring hi-mount from the top and screw it until it comes to rest on the bearing block.
- 3. Adjust the height by screwing in the leveling bolt. The spring hi-mount will rise by doing so.
- 4. Then, tighten the nut completely.
Press machines (small and medium sizes), shearing machine, bender, etc.
Milling machine, shaping machine, broaching machine, slotter, etc.
Injection molding machine, roller, crusher, printing press, food processing machinery, wire rod milling machine, etc.